Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Trip to the Southwest?

I am still lacking in complete ideas, sadly... But I threw out what I had, as coherently as I could given I haven't slept yet... Anyway, I had thought of doing Agua Fria Freddie for my senior project... When I gave in and decided to do Zombie Giraffe instead, Freddie got allocated to Digital Cel. One night I was talking to my dad, and he started talking about different types of cactus. It never really occured to me how many different crazy varities there are (cow's tongue, dinner plate, jumping choya, wine glass, prickly bear, teddy bear, etc), so I thought about maybe making the cacti characters. Jose suggested combining the snake and the cactus... For example, maybe the rattle snake is trying to intimidate the cactus, but the cactus sticks him with spines, and then a whole bunch of rattle snakes converage on the cactus, making a racket with their rattles. Kyle figured just stick with the southwest theme; he figured I could get some good camera shots, backgrounds, and characters out of it. Not to mention a cactus would be a stationary character, which would be amazing...

Anyway, it gave a few ideas... Most of which I probably won't expand on until the weekend... At least until I get some sleep...

1 comment:

Ned Hugar said...

I think that sounds really good! Cactus have a huge variety of forms it would be really fun to draw.