Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Eyes

So I woke up today and my eyes felt like they were on fire... This sudden change to dry weather is killing them, lol. Not to mention the skin around them in very dry, and stings when I put cream on them to try and keep them moisturized... My contacts are also getting harder to wear longer, too. And by the evening, it gets harder for my eyes to focus.

The good news is I have completed my boards! I finished them on Monday. I also have already chosen which scenes to cut incase I run out of time. I'm also almost finished with my character designs and turn arounds as well. My scanner doesn't want to though, it seems so I'll post them as soon as I can. I'm going to try and get the (luckily few) backgrounds completed on Friday as well. So, it's finally coming along. =)

Now back to sleep...

1 comment:

Ned Hugar said...

I'm so glad I can't wait to see your turn arounds! Don't cut any scenes I liked all of them! You can do it!