Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mermaid Story

Okay, so I think I'm going to stick with the lame mermaid story, because that's the best I can come up with for now. It's easy enough to write out, I just need to make the character designs simple and I should be fine. I hope... I'm hoping I can keep it to 30 to 40 seconds long. I plan on making a schedule up as soon as possible so I can get this all figured out. I'm not sure how well I'll stick to it, though... Any schedule I've ever made, I've never stuck to... Nor am I really good at estimating about how long it'll take to do something, because you can never factor in how many mistakes or screws up you're going to make or that're going to happen. Anyway, I probably won't really be able to get started until this weekend. I'm going to try to get my script up as soon as possible, since that shouldn't be too difficult to type up.

For some reason getting up at 8 am is really hard this year... School is really hard in general to get motivated for. I'm not really sure why... Like, by now, I would have already had my schedule lined up for next quarter, since I register tomorrow, but I don't... Maybe it's because "senioritis" didn't hit me in high school so it decides to get me when I really matters. Go figure. Well, regardless, I've really got to get in gear. These next couple weeks are going to be fairly rough once it gets started. It was funny, yesterday, in concept when he told us in the next three weeks we had to have full character turn arounds, complete layout designs, color choices, etc. everyone's eyes were wide and they were like, "Holy crap..." and I'm sitting there thinking... Yeah, it's going to suck, but I've been through worse so I know I can get through it just fine. I've had to have twice as much as that done in 3 weeks, so I know it can be done. Just need to keep that attitude and I should be fine. =)

No comments: