Monday, October 20, 2008

Story...

So, unfortunately I still don't have a story for this class... I'm working on it... I'll have it by next week for sure (I kind of have to if I don't want to kill myself by the end of the quarter). I need to look at what's up on blackboard for ideas and stuff. I've been spending most of my time for this class on the tutorials... I know this is going to come back and bite me in the ass, but if I try my best to keep it at 30 seconds max, I don't think it should be too taxing. I'm still trying to get the hang of doing anticipation and follow through in Flash... I'm still not quite sure how to get that to work properly, and the Ease-In/Ease-Out sliders are kind of confusing as well. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it by the end of the quarter. At least I get symbols now! =)

No comments: