Monday, October 6, 2008

Rotoscoping

Okay, so it's kinda shoddy, but whatever... Tooooooootally not in the mood to fix it atm. Maybe sometime later this week when I'm not at distracted by crap. Anyway, this was the first time for me to use a stylus pen... It is AMAZING. But it's really hard to get a consistent line quality... So I didn't even bother. I figured it'd be better to just wing it for this first one and see what happened. I think it turned out fairly decent. I still have the other half to do, and I'll post it in this journal as soon as I get it done sometime this week.

Okay, I don't know what those little dot thingies are, but it kind of pisses me off... >.<*

... Okay nevermind, I accidentally saved over the crap one... This one is the redone one but at 30 frames per second.


Okay, so... Later that morning I was informed that we were supposed to "fix" the walk cycle, adding a couple frames in spots and correct the slipping of the feet... Sooooooo... Here is the redone and finished version of the rotoscoping, part one. It was also slowed to 15 frames per second.






Okay, I'm really happy with this one. It's Michelle Kwan at the 2004 Worlds... Took FOREVER to do... >.< But I think it looks awesome.

No comments: