Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Favorite Animation

Okay, so I am like behind on these since I had to go to Asheville last Monday and wasn't able to make that first post... No excuse, but anyway.

As far as my favorite animations... Again, favorites are hard for me to pick. I love all the Disney and Bluth animations, they are all absolutely gorgeous. I also like Nightmare Before Christmas... It's too bad that's so popular now it seems cliche. *sigh* Favorite Pixar film is definately Finding Nemo.

I suppose I could post some links or something to some animations I like, since everyone else seems to be doing that.

My friend John sent me that link, it's called "Tais Toi Mon Coeur"by Dionysos. It's a music video. It looks like Stop Motion, but the motions are so complex I think it might be CG meant to look like Stop Motion. Either way I really like it, especially the story that goes with it.

I love Kiwi! It's so cute, but it's so depressing. But I really thought the idea was very original. =)

This is probably my favorite Pixar short. "For the Birds"

No comments: