Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Best Work

The majority of my stuff is either at home or it's on my external hard drive, so... All I have available to me at the moment is whatever I've posted on DeviantArt or YouTube. I also have a hard time picking favorites, so I decided to just pick three for a couple reasons.

The first one is probably one of my best drawings. It was a copyrighted image, sadly... However, I think I did a pretty damn good job of rendering it in my own way. It's a picture of Michelle Kwan skating in her Vera Wang outfit for the 2004 Worlds. It's prismacolors on black paper. I look at it and wonder if I could still make something that good again... I haven't used prismas to that extent in quite a while; no time for it sadly. But, overall, I am very proud of this.

The next would be my stop motion I final. It's not the greatest animation out there, but I absolutely love it. Everyone I've ever shown it to loves it. And it always makes me happy when I watch it. Thank you, Kyle. Lol... I was originally just gonna have a cute little giraffe, Kyle helped me make it... Different. =_=; There was a comic that stemmed from this as well, about a zombie giraffe, which I might make into my film for this class, because I'd really like to animate it, but I'm not sure yet.


So... I hope this suffices for now.

No comments: