Sunday, November 2, 2008

Update

Okay... So I think I've figured out if I animate at least 3.5 hours a day on this project, I can get it done. I spent at least 3 to 4 hours last night figuring out the rest of my quarter, by the hour almost. It's going to be crazy, but I think I can pull it off and stay sane if I follow what I've outlined.

On a complete side note I turned 22 last Thursday. I think that can go down as the best birthday to date; I've never had so many people tell me happy birthday and/or get something for me or do something for me. Beat out the 21st, too (which really wasn't all that hard to do, because not a whole lot happened that time). Anyway, I felt loved. =) Unfortunately, though, it's taken me Friday and Saturday to kind of... Adjust. Which sucks, because I was really expecting to get more done this weekend... Or hoping to at least. Oh well, shit happens, right?

So... Without further ado... On to that massive pile of homework!

No comments: