Monday, November 17, 2008

Class 19

So I've been at this building everyday for the past week/2 weekends, and haven't left earlier than 2 am. Just this past weekend I didn't leave until 4:30 am every day at least. I gave myself Thursday night to recuperate with 11 hours of sleep. Since then, I had 4.5 to 5 two days, and two last night. The only two things I worked on were comic book scripting and Concept. Especially Concept. I have a C in that class and have to get B's on everything in the flatbook in order to get a B in the class. I can't afford to get anymore C's since Winter quarter. I figured I could totally bomb the final in comic book scripting and still keep a B. For this class, however, I have no idea. I currently have an A because I had everything needed for midterms. However, for the final animation, I honestly don't know if I can even get anything done. Since my scripting final is due today, I no longer have to worry about that and can focus on this and Concept. I will try my absolute best to have something decent and complete by Wednesday, but it will be a stretch. I'm going to talk to the Professor to see what I have to do to keep a B. I have an A right now, but one bad grade can easily turn that into a C, so I need to know what I have to accomplish to keep a B, that's the important part. I hate that it comes down to grades, but there isn't much else I can do at the moment to change that.

No comments: